|An internal communication error has occurred.
Internal Communication Error:
- The 7605 fault often occurs due to the TypeStk parameter being improperly set. Ensure that this is set appropriately for your inverter.
- A Semikron stack will have a driver board on the front of each cube while the SMA stacks do not have a visible driver board on the front.
|Example Semikron stack - TypeStk set to "Semikron"
Example SMA stack - TypeStk set to "SMA"
2. Canbus terminations often fail and cause these faults. These can easily be exchanged between inverters to be tested.
|CP-10 Canbus terminator location X70 on SC20Cont
|All CP-series inverters have a Canbus terminator at X71 on the CAIO board
|A final Canbus terminator located on the SCCOM - X5
3. Check the stack connections. Be sure to check that all ribbon cables are connected and undamaged, and that all fiber optic cables are connected and undamaged.
|Location of fiberoptic and ribbon cable in CP-US model inverter
4. Verify all canbus connections, check cables, and relieve any potential pinch-points. Canbus cables typically have a green cylindrical connector as seen in the photos above.