Disconnecting Supply Voltage and External Voltages.
- . If the supply voltage is only to be disconnected upstream from the circuit breaker, switch the circuit breaker of the supply voltage off.
- If the supply voltage is also to be disconnected downstream from the supply voltage circuit breaker, switch the external circuit breaker of the supply voltage off.
Tip: The external circuit breaker of the supply voltage is usually located in a subordinate distribution station.
- Disconnect any additional external voltage.
- Switch the motor-protective circuit-breakers of the grid monitoring off.
- Open the measurement and disconnect terminals
- Ensure that no voltage is present
- . Cover or isolate any adjacent live components