When using the before submitting a Data Analysis request to Solar Support, please follow this process to successfully collect the data from the equipment.
SMA SCCOM30 Data (KODIAK / UPSYS)
- Plugin to the communication port of the inverter, or log in remotely
- Login with an installer level password, it's usually 1111
- Click the wrench icon in the top right
- Select "EXPORT"
- Click on "SERVICE INFORMATION"
- Select the most relevant dates that cover the fault
- Export and download the file.
SD Card Data pull from legacy inverters
- Turn off equipment, if reaching into the equipment (500HEUS-500U-250U) power off and LOTO equipment.
- For CPUS-CP models, turn off control power to the inverter. All lights should go off on the SC20CONT board
- Pull SD card out of the board
- Insert SD card into a card reader on your computer
- ZIP all files in the SD card. Be sure to ZIP it, not .rar
- If there is an AST board (CPUS) perform steps 4-5 for that SD card as well.