Solar Support offers a complete data analysis package for legacy SMA Sunny Central inverters. First, use the procedure below to collect your data. Then use this link to submit a data analysis request to our team.
This process is valid for the following SMA models.
- SC 1500 - 4600 (UP-US & Legacy Kodiaks)
- SC CP500-900 US (All Models)
- SC CP500-900 XT (All Models)
- SC CP500-900 10 (All Models)
- SC 500HEUS
- SC 630HE11
When using the before submitting a Data Analysis request to Solar Support, please follow this process to successfully collect the data from the equipment.
SMA SCCOM30 Data (KODIAK / UPSYS)
- Plugin to the communication port of the inverter, or log in remotely
- Login with an installer level password, it's usually 1111
- Click the wrench icon in the top right
- Select "EXPORT"
- Click on "SERVICE INFORMATION"
- Select the most relevant dates that cover the fault
- Export and download the file.
SD Card Data pull from legacy inverters
- Turn off equipment, if reaching into the equipment (500HEUS-500U-250U) power off and LOTO equipment.
- For CPUS-CP models, turn off control power to the inverter. All lights should go off on the SC20CONT board
- Pull SD card out of the board
- Insert SD card into a card reader on your computer
- ZIP all files in the SD card. Be sure to ZIP it, not .rar
- If there is an AST board (CPUS) perform steps 4-5 for that SD card as well.