Fault Description / Instruction: Check wires of PV and ground:
- Turn OFF AC switch to disconnect from grid
- Open fuse holders to isolate PV strings. Test strings with string test set.
- Add one PV string at a time, and start up inverter to see if alarm occurs.
- If no alarm turn OFF AC switches to disconnect from grid and add the next string. Turn AC switch on and start up inverter again
- Continue until you can find the string that triggers the alarm. Trace back the faulted string to find any leakage to Earth Ground.
- The parameter "ISOResist" in hidden menu can be adjusted