Definition: Ambient or internal temperature is too high
- Ambient temperature outside the inverter is too high
- Fan is blocked
- Convection airflow is insufficient due to improper installation.
- Confirm that external ambient temperature is within the specified range of operating temperature.
- Check whether air inlet is blocked
- Check whether fan is blocked
- Check whether the location of installation is appropriate or not
- Observe for 30 minutes and see whether the alarm will be eliminated automatically
- Contact after-sales service personnel