Please follow the steps below to export data from a Huawei SUN2000 inverter:
Connect an Ethernet Network Cable
- Connect one end of the CAT 5 Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port of the laptop or PC you'd wish to use. This cable should be CAT 5E or higher and must not exceed 100 meters.
- Connect the other end of the cable to either ETH1 or ETH2 at the SmartLogger.
Connected to the SmartLogger IP
- On a browser, enter the logger IP address in an effort to access the login page. By default, it should be 192.168.0.10 but this may change if a static IP address has been assigned.
- Upon going to the IP address, select your language, select the username and type password placed upon setup on the screen below. If it is your first login, the default password is Changeme for all users.
- If it is a first time login, please ensure to change the password to a desired one. Also keep in mind that the account will be locked out after 6 incorrect password attempts and will unlock itself after 10 minutes.
- Log in as Advanced User or Special User through the SmartLogger portal.
- Go to Query, then Export Data. You'll be redirected to the screen below:
- Select All and then click on Export.
For a more in-depth look at these steps, please feel free to review these on the Huawei SUN2000 Manual attached to this article.