CPU v3.18xx and below - Error Code - 127
CPU v3.19xx and above - Error Code - 18x7F
Error Message: IRCD Max
Solutions: RCD current surge.
Ground faults may occur due to insufficient insulation to the ground.
Only a qualified technician should handle this problem, and only after taking proper precautions.
- Tun the inverter ON/OFF switch to OFF.
- Wait five minutes for the input capacitors to discharge.
- Disconnect the AC breaker.
- Disconnect the DC inputs.
- Connect each DC string separately, turn the AC and the inverter ON/OFF switch to ON, until the error appears for the faulty string.
- Do not connect strings with a grounding fault to the inverter. A certified installer must fix the faulty string before connecting it to the inverter.
- For further documentation, contact SolarEdge Support.